You — the taxpayer — are responsible for the accuracy of your return, based on the information you provide to Tax-Aide. We file returns electronically. We do not provide legal or financial advice.
Volunteers have limitations, based on the complexity of the return. If a tax return requires a form or knowledge outside the scope of our program, our training, or our IRS certification, we cannot file it.
Before your appointment with a Tax-Aide volunteer, please have all your tax forms and data easily available. Filling out an intake form beforehand would be helpful. The handouts below answer frequently asked questions. We look forward to helping you!
Before You Arrive
- Intake Form (fillable) TY22
- Intake Form – Espanol (fillable) TY22
- Mailing Returns and Payments TY22
- Scope Outline TY22
— Scope Outline (Espanol) TY22
- Taxpayer Responsibilities TY22
- Taxpayer Worksheets
– Education Credits Worksheet (fillable) TY22
– Itemized Deduction Worksheet (fillable) TY22
– Self-Employed Schedule C Worksheet TY22