You — the taxpayer — are responsible for the accuracy of your return, based on the information you provide to Tax-Aide. We file returns electronically. We do not provide legal or financial advice.
Volunteers have limitations, based on the complexity of the return. If a tax return requires a form or knowledge outside the scope of our program, our training, or our IRS certification, we cannot file it.
Before your appointment with a Tax-Aide volunteer, please have all your tax forms and data easily available. Filling out an intake form beforehand would be helpful. The handouts below answer frequently asked questions. We look forward to helping you!
- COVID-19 Screening TY 20
- Education Credits Worksheet TY20
- Filing requirements
- Form 14446 Explanation TY20
- Intake Booklet (fillable)
--- (en Español))
- Itemized Deductions Worksheet (fillable) TY20
- Mailing Returns & Payments
- Out of Scope
--- (en Español)
- Self-Employed Worksheet (fillable) TY20
- Self Employed COVID Worksheet TY20
- Site locations and hours
- What to bring to tax prep